- Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” (1 Peter 1:3)
Writing in bible prophecy and “seeing” the events that are unfolding before my eyes has really taken a hold on me in a way I’ve never known before.
We are to sound the alarm when things are not as though they seem. People are walking in their everyday “normalcy,” yet we’re on the very edge of WW III. I’ve written articles trying to educate people to what’s coming but I’m not really sure that it’s being understood.
The world is coming into a “New World Order” and things will not stay as we know them. Are people really that blind?
“Oh my Lord!” strikes at my heart in exasperation. So many people do understand what is trying to take place but are unsure what to do about it. I’ve said pray, sign petitions — take a stand against evil and the tyranny looming over us.
Then the Lord came to my rescue–He said “Jesus Christ: A Living Hope.” So I breathe a sigh because my eyes have been focused on gloomy, dreary, world events and not enough on the answer, “Jesus Christ.”
- Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy, (Psalm 33:18)
- Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance. (Psalm 42:5)
- O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is mercy, And with Him is abundant redemption. (Psalm 130:7)
- The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear Him, In those who hope in His mercy. (Psalm 147:11)
- And I will wait on the LORD, Who hides His face from the house of Jacob; And I will hope in Him. (Isaiah 8:17)
- Indeed, any hope of overcoming him is false; Shall one not be overwhelmed at the sight of him? (Job 41:9)
- “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” (Lamentations 3:24)
- …so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; (Acts 17:27)
- And again, Isaiah says: “There shall be a root of Jesse; And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles, In Him the Gentiles shall hope.” (Romans 15:12)
- who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. (1 Peter 1:21)
- And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. (1 John 3:3)
Jesus, Hope of the Nations
I have said have hope in the One who made us; stand up and fight, pray, sign petitions to protect our God-given rights (at ACLJ.org). With that in mind, yesterday, one item came to my attention: Ground Zero Cross, our symbol of hope, is in jeopardy:
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)