I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. (Psalm 139:14)
“The film contends that the mainstream science establishment suppresses academics who believe they see evidence of intelligent design in nature and who criticize evidence supporting Darwinian evolution and the modern evolutionary synthesis as a mainstream conspiracy to keep God out of science laboratories and classrooms.” (source: Wikipedia)
I’ve heard about the theory of evolution and I would, quite frankly, smile and laugh privately until I saw the “evolution” of the Darwinian theory in the film and it’s impact on the belief in God imposed by those who do not believe in or practice Christianity leading to the destruction of the freedom of religion, speech, and utilizing Darwin’s theory of natural selection by annihilating millions of Jewish people without regard to age, including children, in the Holocaust (who many still believe never took place, despite the overwhelming evidence).
Of course, a person who doesn’t believe in a God who created the heavens, the earth, and man is called atheism. Evolution leads to atheism leads to eugenics leads to Holocaust and Nazi Germany.
So how does a man who lived in the 1800’s have so much influence even today for non-believers?
- Charles Robert Darwin FRS (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882) was an English naturalist. He established that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestors, and proposed the scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection.
- Darwin published his theory with compelling evidence for evolution in his 1859 book On the Origin of Species, overcoming scientific rejection of earlier concepts of transmutation of species. By the 1870s the scientific community and much of the general public had accepted evolution as a fact. However, many favoured competing explanations and it was not until the emergence of the modern evolutionary synthesis from the 1930s to the 1950s that a broad consensus developed in which natural selection was the basic mechanism of evolution. In modified form, Darwin’s scientific discovery is the unifying theory of the life sciences, explaining the diversity of life. (source: Wikipedia)
Darwin did not “know” God. He was a “naturalist”. He didn’t have a divine relationship with God. He didn’t know he could have known the Lord or he did and just rejected the possibility of a living God and remained spiritually blind.
I saw the same concept by British biologist, Richard Dawkins, founder of Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. When pressed for an understanding of where or how man was created, he actually admitted he really didn’t know but the possibility of man being “seeded,” by others in the universe (aliens)!
- Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness” (Genesis 1:26)
God in His creativity made the heavens, the earth and man. He created the DNA or the pattern by which flows all life, in the natural sense, but He reserved “His Spirit” by breathing life into man when He created Adam, God’s first created human.
So what is DNA?
- DNA is Deoxyribonucleic acid a nucleic acid containing the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms (with the exception of RNA viruses). The DNA segments carrying this genetic information are called genes. Likewise, other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information. Along with RNA and proteins, DNA is one of the three major macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life. (source: Wikipedia).
Altering the DNA process is called Eugenics:
- “Eugenics is the “applied science or the bio-social movement which advocates the use of practices aimed at improving the genetic composition of a population“, usually referring to the manipulation of human populations. The origins of the concept of eugenics began with certain interpretations of Mendelian inheritance, and the theories of August Weismann. Historically, many of the practitioners of eugenics viewed eugenics as a science, not necessarily restricted to human populations; this embraced the views of Darwinism and Social Darwinism.” (source: Wikipedia)
- Artificial gene synthesis is the process of synthesizing a gene in vitro without the need for initial template DNA samples. The main method is currently by oligonucleotide synthesis (also used for other applications) from digital genetic sequences and subsequent annealing of the resultant fragments. In contrast, natural DNA replication requires existing DNA templates for synthesizing new DNA. (source: Wikipedia)
Eugenics and Artificial Gene Synthesis is a mouthful but won’t change that it’s altering the original gene. This is contrary to God’s pattern of life–the original creator of life–the Master Designer.
Remember, God regretted creating man because of their evil wickedness when the fallen angels “took” wives for themselves of all whom they chose, causing the women to give birth to the giants, because the gene was altered:
- Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” (Genesis 6:5-7)
God caused the flood that covered the earth, destroying everyone and everything with the exception of Noah, who walked with God.
Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Super Trailer)
- “Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.” Edmund Burke, Letter to William Smith (January 1795)
- “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” Edmund Burke 1770