So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27)
What is the value of the right to life does one human being have? A one of kind of person, an original, one that cannot be duplicated not even cloning can claim to be original. So why question the value of a human being?
I was researching information for bible prophecy on the New World Order. I found more than I bargained for. Somehow we have a tendency to believe the New World Order is a figment of one’s imagination, given all that it entails. For those who do believe in the New World Order concept, its implementation is far into the future.
Wrong. The New World Order is already in effect. Depopulation is in progress.
Listed below are several examples reflecting that depopulation is already being practiced not only in America but also in third world countries:
Depopulation in America
Example: Lousiana oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the U.S. government signed into effect H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act which directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations. Basically this House Resolution bill creates the ability to:
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security
On the face of this bill it really appears to protect the U.S. citizen or does it? I saw a FEMA Center (facility also known as FEMA Prison Camps) and it’s construction with razor-sharp barbed wire intended to keep people inside and this would include people who take part in civil unrest (protestors):
These FEMA Prison Camps are reminders of the Nazi regime where the government accosted the Jews and held them in concentration camps. Why does America have such facilities at such a high cost to set up, build, and support such a large population?
“Rebuild or retreat: US debates evacuation of Gulf coastline” was the heading to an article referring to the Katrina Catastrophe. “The United States is working on a multi-billion-dollar plan to depopulate vast swaths of coastline along the Gulf of Mexico in a move which it is hoped would help re-establish a natural barrier against the catastrophic flooding caused by the likes of Hurricane Katrina.”… ” To be included in the overall plan is $40 bn (£20bn) to be spent on the Mississippi coast. Part of this would be for a voluntary buyout of 17,000 houses in Mississippi, particularly in Bay St Louis, east of New Orleans. The corps is likely to extend the plan to New Orleans and Louisiana.”
The “depopulation” concept is being used by the Army Corps of Engineers in the Louisiana oil spill. Witnesses to an investigation reported that the area is being depopulated to allow big business corporations to come in and take over the entire gulf coast area for purely monetary purposes.
Example: “The Bilderbergs” and their agenda to depopulate from 6.6 bn to 500,000,000 using vaccines:
“The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public.” (source: Wikipedia)
If you’re curious to know who some of these high-powered people are who have been known to attend the annual Bilderberg’s conference, click here: List of Bilderberg Participants.
Why would they want to depopulate to 500,000,000?
Example: Georgia Guidestones
The Georgia Guidestones are known as America’s Stonehenge. It’s a huge granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia.
The Elberton Granite Finishing Company was commissioned in June 1979 to build the guidestones by a man professing to be R. C. Christian who had erected the monument in recognition of Thomas Paine and the occult philosophy that he lived in. The incident is shrouded in mystery because he wanted to build a monument to send a message to mankind.
“Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world’s people. The American Stonehenge’s reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones’ emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to “seeking harmony with the infinite” reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.” (source: The Georgia Guidestones)
Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
Depopulation in Third World Countries
UN’s Agenda 21
(Global Sterilization Campaign)
July 10, 2012 article by author Jurriaan Maessen titled “Depopulating The Third World: UN Sterilization Campaigns In Developing Countries Accelerating” reads, in part:
“The real trick is, in terms of trying to level off at someplace lower than that 9 billion, is to get the birthrates in the developing countries to drop as fast as we can. And that will determine the level at which humans will level off on earth.” From a MIT lecture by professor Penny Chisholm.
For over half a century demographers at the United Nations have attempted to “convince” people from both developing and developed nations to limit their households to one child.
- Uzbekistan: In 2010, the British Independent featured an AP article detailing suspicions that health officials in the Republic of Uzbekistan are widely involved in involuntary sterilization-practices.
- India: According to a report out of India earlier this year, several victims of forced sterilization by state officials have come forward, providing bone-chilling evidence of widespread sterilization practices in Madhya Pradesh, a huge province in India’s heartland.
- China: Via news outlet the Global Times, the Chinese State in 2010 lamented the “issue of unauthorized births” in light of the UN’s stated goal of “efficient population control.”
The UN’s World population Day, July 11, was originally set up in 1989 by the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programma to “raise awareness of global population issues.”
“…And to anyone in the West who thinks strict population policies in the Third World are sad but necessary, I would like to point out that under a global government, or “global governance” as the UN prefers to say, developed and developing nations alike are subject to its decrees. So every time we wave these facts away like an irritating fly, be assured it will come back to haunt us.” by author Jurriaan Maessen (source: Infowars.com)
Writing this article was an eye opener. To think that a group of people professing themselves “elite” really means to be beyond accountability.
This “like-minded philosophy” are people with the same agenda–depopulating to maintain control under a new world order government.
- Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in due time; For the day of their calamity is at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them. — God (Deuteronomy 32:35)