- …then I will give you rain in its season, the land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. (Leviticus 26:4)
- …before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; (Genesis 2:5)
Having viewed a video Agenda 21: Who Owns The Rain? I started researching the United Nations Agenda 21 program.
“Agenda 21 is a non-binding and voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations (UN) related to sustainable development. It was a core work product from the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. Succinctly, Agenda 21 is a comprehensive blueprint of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the UN, governments, and major groups in every area in which humans directly affect the environment. The “21” in Agenda 21 refers to 21st Century. The blueprint has been affirmed and modified at subsequent UN conferences.” (source: Wikipedia)
Why is it that ideas that, on the surface, seem to be helping mankind but gets twisted into deception, stripping rights of an individual to make a reasonable living off of the land and/or whatever skills or gifts have been given to people for survival?
How many of us pray to the Lord to bring rain to a very dry parched land?
And oh what a blessing when it rains and we shout “Hallelujah Lord!” “Thank you for the rain!”
God said in the Bible:
- For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights…(Genesis 7:4)
- The fountains of the deep and the windows of heaven were also stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained. (Genesis 8:2)
- Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause very heavy hail to rain down (Exodus 9:18)
- …then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. (Deuteronomy 11:14)
As the scriptures above show, God is the person who causes it to rain from Heaven, including and, if necessary, restrain it from flowing.
Government has gotten very greedy including stealing from the people the very essence of the gift of water that is needed to survive.
As long as people do not know or understand what big senseless policies do to everyday activities, government will “take over.” That’s the New World Order.
Get informed. Stay in prayer because we need the Lord now more than ever.