Guillotines in the U.S.?
According to the Holy Bible, Stephen is the first recorded martyr to die for his belief in Jesus Christ:
- *And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” (Acts 7:59)
- *And when the blood of Your martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by consenting to his death, and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him. (Acts 22:20)
Throughout the bible, the New Testament, the belief in Christ Jesus continues but so does the practice of killing those who stand up for their total belief in Christ as referenced through the end times in the Book of Revelation:
- *“I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells. (Revelation 2:13)
- *When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. (Fifth Seal, Cry of the Martyrs, Revelation 6:9)
- *I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. (Revelation 17:6)
- And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev. 20:4)
II. Noahide Laws:
Prior to Jesus Christ, the Israelis, in the old testament, the Torah, the Seven Laws of Noah, (Noahide Laws) were established and actively practiced:
**”The Seven Laws of Noah are a set of moral imperatives that, according to the Talmud, were given by God as a binding set of laws for the “children of Noah” – that is, all of humanity.”
- The prohibition of idolatry.
- The prohibition of murder.
- The prohibition of theft.
- The prohibition of sexual immorality.
- The prohibition of blasphemy.
- The prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive.
- The requirement of maintaining courts to provide legal recourse.”
Of course, there are more principals that the Israelis were given by God. In fact, there are 613 commandments***.
Punishment for violating any of the seven laws:
**”The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.”
**The Seven Laws of Noah were recognized by the United States Congress in the preamble to the 1991 bill that established Education Day in honor of the birthday of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the leader of the Chabad movement:
“Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded; Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws.
Recognizing the 1991 preamble in H.J. Res. 104, establishing Education Day in the U.S. which was passed with only four members of Congress present who voted it into law. The rest of the members of Congress were already gone for the day. So one wonders how all of this took place and no one still questions it???
In a separate statement written by U.S. Congressman, Bill Dennemeyer (term 1979-1992), decried the establishment of this particular bill because he knew that the innocuous “Education Day” carried the embedded language establishing decapitation known in the Seven Noahide Laws in the U.S. In fact, he wrote his personal views titled “Now the Government Can Kill Christians.“
No member of Congress has challenged this bill to rewrite the decapitation phrase. Why?
At this time, I am aware of one state who is actually setting up to enforce decapitation through state law: Georgia House of Representatives 1995-1996, H.B. 1274, death penalty, guillotine provisions:
III. Enacting Army Regulation 210-35, aka Rex 84
Army Regulation 210-35, aka Rex 84, establishes the FEMA Camps, (Civilian Inmate Labor Camps).
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified “scenario and drill” developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be “national security threats”, in the event that the President declares a “State of National Emergency”. (source: Wikipedia)
The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly be rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners.
So why mention this Regulation/Rex 84 policy? The question that I came across is does this regulation really confine itself to illegals crossing the border?
Isn’t that what we’ve been witnessing these past few months? The mass of illegals crossing the border (by design) but I don’t think that they’re being housed at these FEMA camps at this time. In fact, they are being housed in contracted facilities, i.e. hotels.
The U. S. government has classified “Christians” as domestic terrorists. This makes the Christians criminals subject to imprisonment in these civilian labor camps housing guillotines.
The reason it’s not yet being effected is that this nation hasn’t formally enacted martial law. Once martial law is enacted, the federal government will suspend the U.S. Constitution and a new set of laws governing the United States will take effect. There is already a proposed governing document called Constitution of Newstates of America:
So that we may join in common endeavors, welcome the future in good order, and create an adequate and self-repairing government – we, the people, do establish the Newstates of America, herein provided to be ours, and do ordain this Constitution whose supreme law it shall be until the time prescribed for it shall have run.”
This new set of laws overrides our current Constitution and Bill of Rights. It will destroy our values, our God given rights, and ushers in the New World Order–all by design.
This is prophecy at work. This is what the Lord warned us about. Once Christians realize what is happening and rise up to complain, they will be rounded up, herded to these camps, found guilty for their religious convictions and massive beheading will take place.
Is that so different in theology from what we are already seeing as Muslim extremists are set to cross our unguarded borders today to create havoc in the U.S. After all, I’ve seen several videos recently where they have beheaded journalists, while the camera rolled, recording their behavior for all the world to see the extent of their power.
From the ancient Noahide Laws, to U.S. Resolution 104, enacting legal decapitation, to the State of Georgia, New World Order, and now Muslims, who practice Sharia Law, which requires beheading–all want to practice this horrific act includes using guillotines to practice beheading to silence the voice of freedom from sanity to insanity.
Are you aware that in the Obamacare language, there is an ICD-9-CM Billable Code for beheading, decapitation by guillotine?
- ICD-9-CM E978 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM E978 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- However, E978 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
- asphyxiation by gas
- beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
- capital punishment
- other specified means
Q. How did they know beheading would be in effect by October 1, 2015?
A. Because the law already existed in 1991. (Education Day was established introducing decapitation under the Noahide Laws, by only four members of Congress in 1991.) ObamaCare was created in 2010, the Affordable Care Act.
Do you know Him? Do you want to save your soul? It won’t matter if you’re a Christian or not, once you’ve been shipped to a camp deemed a prisoner, and you violate the newly enacted laws, you will be killed.
Get your spirit in order, go to the Lord Jesus Christ for help. He wants to save you for eternity.
***613 Commandments, Wikipedia