One-Third of the World Population Must Die
But here I am, thinking out this issue. I set out to prove that I was mistaken in believing that such a degree of mentality could or would exist, much less be carried out.
We live in an era where education is available and affordable, at least in the U.S. We have the freedom of speech, the right to have and express differing points of view and agree to disagree. But at what cost? What kind of mentality prevails that one would ever think of exterminating people: adults, youth, or babies, let alone for the sake of sustaining the planet? Insane!
What started me thinking about this issue is an article that just about floored me dated January 26, 2012, titled: “Scientists: ‘Look, One-Third Of The Human Race Has To Die For Civilization To Be Sustainable, So How Do We Want To Do This?'”
Primary Reason for Extermination:
A coalition of scientists, representing wide fields of study, attended this meeting: ecology, agriculture, biology, and economics, all gathered together in Washington, D.C., January 26, 2012, to discuss and carry out possible ways to exterminate two billion people from across the planet primarily for one reason: to prevent wide-scale depletion of the planet’s resources.
The article covers possible ways to exterminate:
- Either, one in three humans can choose how they want to die themselves, or through a
- Government-mandated liquidation program.
- Whichever method is chosen is irrelevant because people have to start dying.
The article gets really chilling because these scientists are deadly serious!
(click on image to get to the article)
It gets better folks. It was stated “we are past the point of controlling overpopulation through education, birth control, and the empowerment of women. In fact, we should probably kill 300 million women right off the bat.” (Pretty sick!)
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America is the U.S. affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation founded by Margaret Sanger in 1931. Planned Parenthood is the largest U.S. provider of reproductive health services, including cancer screening, HIV screening and counseling, contraception, and abortion. Contraception accounts for 35% of PPFA’s total services and abortions account for 3%; PPFA conducts roughly 300,000 abortions each year, among 3 million people served.” (source: wikipedia)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:
- “Up to 2013, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation provided $71 million to Planned Parenthood, the primary US abortion provider, and affiliated organizations.” (source: wikipedia)
- While the Foundation touts good works and generous grant giving, there are conflicts in their investments which go against the grain of whatever good works they promote. Article: Dark Cloud Over Good Works of Gates Foundation.
- Henry Kissinger wrote a 130 page report referred to as the Kissinger Report, titled: National Security Study Memorandum, NSSM 200, December 10, 1974, declassified December 31, 1980. The video below describes the connection between the Kissinger report and depopulation:
Viruses and Diseases as Biochemical Weapons:
According to this next article, written 9/02/2014, from Vancouver, Canada, the Ebola Virus is being called EbolaGate and is actually a biochemical man-made weapon, titled: “EbolaGate is actually a Bioweapons False Flag attack strategy, with many sophisticated alternative scenarios.”
“The basic premise is to start an Ebola “outbreak” with a bioweapons attack of the Ebola virus in West African countries where local immune systems and health profiles are compromised, there are unsanitary conditions, little public health care, and martial law quarantines for mass infection can easily be imposed (as when towns of 50,000 persons are now being quarantined rather than the infected persons in the towns).”
Dr. Eric R. Pianka, aka Dr. Doom:
I didn’t place Dr. Eric R. Pianka into the eugenics section, although he certainly thinks like one. Dr. Pianka gave a speech April 3, 2006, to the students at the Texas Academy of Science, advocating the elimination of 90 percent of Earth’s population by airborne Ebola because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. What amazes everyone is the fact that after his speech, he received a standing ovation by the students.
When questioned about his speech he denied stating that he advocated the killing of 90% of Earth’s population. In fact, the article stated “he asserted that the only workable solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the population to 10 percent of the present number.” (Dr. Pianka minces his words. If you reduce to 10% living population, what does that mean for the remaining 90%?)
You can read the article and judge for yourselves, written April 3, 2006, by EvolutionNews.org is titled: “Doctor Doom, Eric Pianka, Receives Standing Ovation from Texas Academy of Science.”
His remarks were noted by another member at the meeting, who wrote that in his speech, Dr. Pianka condemned “the idea that humankind occupies a privileged position in the Universe…” “What good are you?” “We’re no better than bacteria!”
He wrote a manuscript describing his beliefs which I have included for your own information, titled “The Book of Vanishing Life.” I can’t say that he actually read this book at that speech he gave in 2006 simply because the University refused to videotape the session and notes were simply taken and recorded by Dr. Forrest Mims, Chairman of the Environmental Science Section of the Texas Academy of Science.
“Five hours later, the distinguished leaders of the Texas Academy of Science presented Pianka with a plaque in recognition of his being named 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist.”
As you can see, the people I have included in my post are all well-educated, financially prosperous, influential in both worldly affairs and academia–holding the same view: depopulation.
If I dig more, I’m sure I’ll find more people like the Rockefeller Foundation, World Health Organization, etc.
These are scary people with scary ideas but what’s worse is that they actually believe and have the power to carry out policies to kill whomever to meet their goals. The wheels establishing the New World Order to depopulate are in motion. Can we stop it?
Book of Revelation:
- So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:8)
Look toward Jesus Christ, the Ark of Salvation. Get right with Him, your life depends on it.