Evil Has a Face:
IS, ISIS, ISIL,
Follow the Money Trail
“While the media is hyping the deaths caused by the Ebola virus, ISIL—The Islamic State of Syria, Iraq and the Levant—continues it’s lightning war—Blitzkreig—throughout the Middle East.
Ebola is serious and as I commented last night on Acceleration Radio, the disease has claimed over 3500 lives. However, when compared to the ongoing war in Syria the death toll is over 250,00 people. In Iraq, thousands have been slaughtered by ISIL and the radical group is gaining even more territory and may be threatening Baghdad, Iraq’s capital.” (source: LAMarzulli)
Stop the Funding:
- Stop funding IS, ISIS, ISIL,
- Close the 19,000 US & Swiss Bank accounts,
- Pressure Congress for an investigation,
- Bring formal charges for treason against all those who knew that the CIA, including Presidents Bush & Obama and Atty. General, Eric Holder, knew about the funding to IS, ISIL, ISIS,
- Defund the war in Syria.
2nd Lt. Scott Bennett,Whistle blower:
An explosive in-depth interview with Whistle blower, 2nd Lt. Scott Bennett, U.S. Army, Civil Affairs-Psychological Operations Command, was done by Project Camelot October 2, 2014, revealing and following the funding money trail with ancillary “connecting the dots” nefarious actions and ineffective inactions unfolding:
- $2.3 trillion missing money by Dick Rumsfeld, speaking to Congressional Investigative Committee the day before 9/11
- Funding ISIS, IS, ISIL through the Swiss Banking system,
- DOJ, Atty. General, Eric Holder, and his role by not calling for a formal investigation but was informed of the Swiss Bank accounts,
- Wikileaks documents, (cables & analysis),
- The killing of Michael Hastings, Rolling Stones Investigative Reporter,
- The Edward Snowden, Whistle blower, connection,
- General McChrystal’s involvement, (plus other high-ranking military leaders),
- Various Congressmen, & Congresswomen, (long list) from the House Intelligence Committees.
- Mainstream media blackout from reporting the truth, etc.
It is believed that it’s because of 2nd Lt. Bennett’s disclosure which may have caused the reason that US Atty General, Eric Holder stepped down from public office.
The video is lengthy but given the nature of the information that 2nd Lt. Bennett has in his possession it’s understandable, definitely well worth listening to it:
2nd Lt. Scott Bennett has placed his life on public display in an attempt to inform the public about the activities within our government including the military commanders, by not only submitting to alternative media interviews, but he has also written a book, Shell Game, has provided unclassified documents for public viewing of letters written to Congress and military commanders to support his public outcry for justice, particularly protecting our military sons and daughters who are currently fighting in Afghanistan, Lebanon, and Syria from suffering needless casualties or being maimed by unnecessary war(s).
The least we can do is observe, listen, learn, and pass it along for educational, moral and spiritual purposes.
Quoting Edmund Burke:
Edmund Burke, (January 12, 1729 – July 9, 1797), was an Irish political philosopher, Whig politician and statesman who is often regarded as the father of modern conservatism.
- Show me an absurdity in religion, and I will undertake to show you an hundred for one in political laws and institutions. ‘If you say, that natural religion is a sufficient guide without the foreign aid of revelation, on what principle should political laws become necessary? Is not the same reason available in theology and in politics? If the laws of nature are the laws of God, is it consistent with the Divine wisdom to prescribe rules to us, and leave the enforcement of them to the folly of human institutions? Will you follow truth but to a certain point?
- We are indebted for all our miseries to our distrust of that guide, which Providence thought sufficient for our condition, our own natural reason, which rejecting both in human and Divine things, we have given our necks to the yoke of political and theological slavery. We have renounced the prerogative of man, and it is no wonder that we should be treated like beasts. But our misery is much greater than theirs, as the crime we commit in rejecting the lawful dominion of our reason is greater than any which they can commit. If, after all, you should confess all these things, yet plead the necessity of political institutions, weak and wicked as they are, I can argue with equal, perhaps superior, force, concerning the necessity of artificial religion; and every step you advance in your argument, you add a strength to mine. So that if we are resolved to submit our reason and our liberty to civil usurpation, we have nothing to do but to conform as quietly as we can to the vulgar notions which are connected with this, and take up the theology of the vulgar as well as their politics.
- Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference. (Letter to William Smith, January 1795)
- There is nothing that God has judged good for us that He has not given us the means to accomplish, both in the natural and the moral world.
- Reported in Josiah Hotchkiss Gilbert, Dictionary of Burning Words of Brilliant Writers (1895), p. 261.
- When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. (interpreted from ‘Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing’ by John Stewart Mill, in an address at the University of St. Andrew (1 February 1867)).
- Volume i, page 526.
- There is but one law for all, namely, that law which governs all law, the law of our Creator, the law of humanity, justice, equity — the law of nature, and of nations. 1794-05-28.
This post is my attempt to show disclosure on what is happening inside our government via 2nd Lt. Scott Bennett, that has the greatest impact on our nation, namely us.
Indeed evil has a face: IS, ISIS, ISIL, all we need do is follow the money trail.