In reviewing articles for updated information on radiation (a levels from Japan, specifically the Fukushima Nuclear Plants, I was floored to see an “invisible blanket of death” saturated across Japan, seeping completely into the United States, Hawaii, and Alaska and crawling steadily into western Canada. I created the image to the left today from known statistics from NETC.com, Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center Website (12/2/14).
The United States is soaking with levels of radiation and yet nothing is being reported in the mainstream news media. I’m not even sure that the alternative news media is picking this up either.
What’s causing the U.S. to be under such threat? Are the prevailing winds blowing in from Japan causing this devastation or is there a significant increase in Chemtrails dispensing radiation onto an unsuspecting population? I’m not a scientist in the area of nuclear energy but I’m not blind either to notice the signs directly in front of me.
Where’s the loud sound of an alerting radiation alarm (aka: buckets of sunshine)?
If somebody sits here and tells me “Oh don’t worry, it’s only Radcon level 1,” I’ll likely glare and demand why is it ok to be at ANY predominate Radcon level 1, climbing to Radcon level 2 and rising to Radcon Level 3?
Below are a few news headlines from Japan for the past few days:
- 01:32 PM EST on December 2nd, 2014 Official back from Fukushima: Invisible blanket of death covers everything… it’s a nightmare — LA Times: Parents suspect heart defects related to Fukushima — Former WHO expert blasts U.N. Fukushima report, warns of cancer spike (VIDEO)
- 03:35 PM EST on December 1st, 2014 ‘Worst Case Scenario’ has happened at US nuclear site — Robert Redford film predicted 2014 WIPP disaster: Plutonium release due to chemical reaction in burst nuclear drum is ultimate catastrophe… Most significant issue is combustible waste exposed to high heat, everyone understands that (VIDEO)
- 04:58 PM EST on November 30th, 2014 New data shows babies missing brains at 2,500% national rate in county by nuclear site — Mother: Officials “shut me down the minute I mentioned Hanford!… WE NEED ANSWERS!” — Experts: No birth defect is more extreme; It’s the most significant impact of radiation on developing embryos (AUDIO)
- 06:50 PM EST on November 27th, 2014 Fukushima Worker: They’re covering up how much contamination is flowing into ocean — Scientist: We are measuring higher radiation levels off Japan — Plume near California already exceeds expectations, and will keep rising for years to come — TV: “Cleanup can’t be done… They lied from the start, Tepco is a den of inequity” (VIDEOS)
- 08:39 AM EST on November 27th, 2014 Fukushima fallout on vegetation in South Florida exceeded gov’t notification limit by over 1,000% — Nearly triple the highest level reported anywhere on West Coast. (source: EneNews.com)
From suspected heart defects, spikes in cancer, to Worst Case Scenario releasing Plutonium, to babies missing brains, to TEPCO cover ups, to fall out in vegetation in Southern Florida (USA)–what else can go wrong?
Chernobyl, Russia, Disaster:
Are we facing another nightmare and disastrous Chernobyl incident? The Chernobyl episode is our measuring standard on what a nuclear tragedy can do and its impact on the environment, industry, agriculture and farming to its victims which can still heard and even remembered today 28 years later.
“Chernobyl was a catastrophic nuclear accident that occurred on 26 April 1986 at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine (then officially the Ukrainian SSR), which was under the direct jurisdiction of the central authorities of the Soviet Union. An explosion and fire released large quantities of radioactive particles into the atmosphere, which spread over much of the western USSR and Europe.
The Chernobyl disaster was the worst nuclear power plant accident in history in terms of cost and casualties, and is one of only two classified as a level 7 event (the maximum classification) on the International Nuclear Event Scale (the other being the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in 2011). The battle to contain the contamination and avert a greater catastrophe ultimately involved over 500,000 workers and cost an estimated 18 billion rubles (18 billion $USD) . During the accident itself, 31 people died, and long-term effects such as cancers and deformities are still being accounted for. (source: Wikipedia)”
The causes in Chernobyl range from operator error to design deficiencies. The conditions had a profound effect on the spreading of national and international radioactive substances to the environment, (water supply from rivers and lakes, underground water reservoirs), forestry, plant workers and its local citizenry impact of health disorders, thyroid cancer, death from radiation exposure, and (“a future predicted total of 3940 deaths from radiation-induced cancer and leukemia”) abortion requests were observed because expectant mothers feared abnormalities from the extreme radiation exposure.
These are the same concerns now listed in the Fukushima radiation nuclear power plants current failures. The cost for forcibly abandoning Chernobyl is incalculable but it no longer functions as a livable city.
In December 15, 2000, the last reactor was turned off permanently shutting down the site.
Massive Failure at Fukushima.
The information provided is alarming. The ocean sea floor is rapidly dying of its invaluable plankton, the precious sea life is dying overnight.
This information isn’t being provided to spread fear but rather to point you in the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ because things are out of control and must be seen for what it is that is taking place.
Folks, pray to the One who has the answers to these plagues and disasters. Seek Him and His kingdom, create your Ark of Salvation if you haven’t already done so. It’s just so dim out there in the darkness that it is overwhelming.