Reviewing the available reports and current information on the flu mystery virus (plague) and it’s chronic widespread effects on the population–“It’s the worst season in a decade” is the consensus.
According to the CDC, this map (left) is indicative of the geographic widespread but not the severity of the influenza activity.
The map reports for the first week ending January 10, 2015. (CDC)
The CDC has prepared a downloadable pdf report (table) of influenza vaccines for the 2014-2015 season: pdf table.
Flu Risk Factors:
The CDC has also provided a list of all the health and age factors that are known to increase a person’s risk of getting serious complications from the flu.
- Blood disorders (ie. sickle-cell disease)
- Chronic lung disease (COPD, Cystic Fibrosis)
- Endocrine Disorders (diabetes)
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disorders
- Liver Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Morbid Obesity
- People younger than 19 years of age on long-term aspirin therapy
- Adults 55 and older
- More…(Antiviral FactSheet)
U.S. Flu Statistics:
- Article dated Jan 16, 2015: “Worst flu season in decade kills 85 in Indiana”. “Indiana is facing its worst flu season in more than a decade, with a total of 85 deaths thus far and no sign that the disease is waning. That’s more than any of the total deaths in any of the past 10 years. While this year’s flu season started a few weeks earlier than usual, mid-January typically falls about halfway through the season.” (Indystar)
- Article: USA Today dated Jan 16, 2015: Across the Country, Flu Takes Toll on Elderly. “Senior citizens in nursing homes, assisted-living facilities and hospitals across the country are being slammed with the flu this year thanks in part to a vaccine that failed to offer strong protection from the virus and a strain that’s particularly bad for the young and the old, federal health officials say.” “Flu vaccines are only 23% effective this season, health officials said Thursday. Flu shots normally prevent 60% to 65% of infections serious enough for people to see a doctor.” (USAToday)
- In 1918-1919, the worst flu in recorded history killed an estimated 50 million people worldwide. The U.S. death toll was 675,000 – five times the number of U.S. soldiers killed in World War I. Where did the 1918 flu come from? Why was it so lethal? What did we learn?
We Heard the Bells – 1918 Flu Pandemic Trailer
Q. Is the flu the mystery virus currently affecting the population across the U.S.?
Q: Is it harmful to combine separate live viruses into one potent vaccine?
Q: Do all medications have harmful side effects?
Q: Can vaccines change a person(s) RNA DNA?
Q. Can vaccines cause male/female infertility or sterility?
Q. Do manufacturing companies develop vaccines with animal cell cultures (dog kidney cells)?
Q. Is the CDC the primary entity causing the flu mystery virus causing widespread pandemic?
Confirmed Flu Vaccine Increases Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu Illness:
Confirmed Flu Vaccine Increases Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu Illness.
“The Canadian press recently broke the story that new research confirms initial findings that the flu vaccine appeared to actually increase people’s risk of getting sick with H1N1, and cause more serious bouts of illness to boot.
According to the Vancouver Sun:
“Researchers, led by Vancouver’s Dr. Danuta Skowronski, an influenza expert at the B.C. Centre for Disease Control, noticed in the early weeks of the [2009 H1N1] pandemic that people who got a flu shot for the 2008-09 winter seemed to be more likely to get infected with the pandemic virus than people who hadn’t received a flu shot. Five studies done in several provinces showed the same unsettling results.” (Mercola)
All of the above seriously listed questions plus more, were answered by Dr. Ed Group, medical expert & guest on the Alex Jones YouTube Channel, yesterday:
CDC Causing Flu Pandemic
Tamiflu’s Side Effects Will Shock You
Drug Side Effects:
Don’t be unprepared. If you are under doctor’s care for any illness, review your medications, including the over the counter drugs, cross check the ingredients that it took to develop the medicine, research your vaccines.
“A side effect is usually regarded as an undesirable secondary effect which occurs in addition to the desired therapeutic effect of a drug or medication. Side effects may vary for each individual depending on the person’s disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health.
Side effects can occur when commencing, decreasing/increasing dosages, or ending a drug or medication regimen. Side effects may also lead to non-compliance with prescribed treatment. When side effects of a drug or medication are severe, the dosage may be adjusted or a second medication may be prescribed. Lifestyle or dietary changes may also help to minimize side effects.” More…(DrugSideEffects)
“Flu shot dangers.” That’s what Dr. Group used to describe the flu vaccines. We need to get armed with information. Beef up your immune system to ward off the cold season. Stay healthy, keep alert, and get your body clean, protect your organs. Don’t be part of the flu mystery virus.
NO ONE should be given consent to change a person’s RNA/DNA without their consent. We’re not animals so medicines and vaccines should not be developed with animal cells and given to humans!