Trying to wrap my mind around the transgender topic.
Caitlyn Jenner Is Finally “Free” on Vanity Fair’s Cover
Is Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner now really”finally free”?
He is now a she and featured on Vanity Fair’s front cover for June, 2015:
Former 1976 track and field Olympiad, turned motivational speaker, writer, actor from the Kardashian television series, 65-year-old Bruce Jenner has been completely surgically transformed into a transgender “Call me Caitlyn.”
Bruce Jenner’s Net Worth:
Article: April 25, 2015: Bruce Jenner Net Worth: After ‘Tell-All’ Revelation Of His Transgender Transition, How Much Is Bruce Jenner Net Worth?
“Bruce Jenner net worth is an impressive amount, and in fact is the highest among the Jenner-Kardashian clan. With his most recent much-anticipated interview with his friend, Diane Sawyer, where he revealed his transgender transition, Bruce Jenner net worth is expected to gain substantial leap.”
“Bruce Jenner net worth could exceed his $100 million net worth if really wanted to make money out of the highly-publicized interview.” (source: foodworldnews)
We could go into several different directions on issues of the transformation from male to female and no doubt the psychologists, psychiatrists and whomever else, will address the psychic of the mind.
The spiritual side of any person also needs to be addressed. Does this physical transformation affect the psychic? “Yes.” How about the spiritual? “Yes.”
Jenner was fighting an identity issue as a young child according to his now her, revelations with Diane Sawyer. He was a closet cross dresser and in secret pain from his confusion–physically, he was endowed a he but mentally, he believed–desired to be a she.
Confusion is a curse, it’s an instability form of the mind and heart and as can be seen from these verses below, it can be used by those who have been hurt or injured. This is satan’s playground– our minds, regardless of age:
- “I will send My fear before you, I will cause confusion among all the people to whom you come…(Exodus 23:27)
- The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart. (Deut 28:28)
- Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion Who rejoice at my hurt; Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor Who exalt themselves against me. (Psalm 35:26)
- he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. (James 1:8)
Remedy against Confusion:
- For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:33)
- For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. (James 3:16)
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. (James 4:8)
The battle starts in the mind.
- 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)
To bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ requires prayer to Christ. That’s because it’s a spiritual battle taking place in the spirit realm and must be fought in the spirit realm.
Put on The Whole Armor of God:
“10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
- 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
- 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having
- put on the breastplate of righteousness,
- 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
- 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
- 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and
- the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
- 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.” (Ephesians 6:10-18)
And finally, include the Blood of the Lamb in your daily prayers:
- And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. (Revelation 12:11)
Internet search on transgender regret stories yielded 398,000 articles:
The Why Are You and I Here image to the right simply broke my heart:
“As a a child I simply could not understand why there was not a church equipped for a support group available for my family. Through a child eye you can view problems simply, such as…Why can we not talk to our priest?…Why is no one able to help us? Another question was…Why is there no one to extend themselves to help us?” (source: hel4families.com)
Is it too late for Bruce “Call me Caitlyn” Jenner? No. I didn’t think he/she would actually go through with the physical transformation. But he did and we get to learn from it, including him/her.
His/her soul still needs rescuing. Allow your mercy and compassion to pray for him/her to come to the saving grace and ultimate peace and truth of our Lord and God, Jesus Christ. He was, after all, just like you and me, created in His image.
I’m not saying that it’s ok what he did, I’m simply saying, pray for Jenner and then let it stand and let God deal with him spiritually.
Be ready and willing to stand in the gap for all others who will follow in his/her courageous but deceptive lie.
Be safe. Be blessed.